Has a global network of 800 professionals in the world’s major financial, government, business and cultural centers. Built on strong local foundations forged through decades of experience with global reach. They are committed to obtaining the best outcomes for their clients through stakeholder engagement, strategic communications and advocacy.
Devising and implementing communications strategies and programmes
- Developing messaging materials for communications collaterals (key messages, proposals, presentations, scripts, press releases, Q&A etc.)
- Researching, news monitoring, press analysis and summaries.
- Account Management duties – providing ongoing counsel and support to clients
- Media relations – understanding of the broad media landscape, pitching stories and responding to in-coming calls
- Researching for new business opportunities ·Developing and shaping content; presenting at pitches
- Establishing and deepening wider industry relationships
- 3-5 years of relevant industry experience i.e. in Public Relations
- Demonstrable interest and understanding of business environment and current affairs, including awareness of the developments in and opportunities around digital and social media
- Good understanding of how the financial community operates
- Able to build strong relationships; commands the confidence of others internally & externally
- Independent, clear and creative thinking, takes initiatives, goes beyond the expected, spots opportunities and innovates
- Continually seeks to broaden knowledge and contact base through networking; shares expertise
- Have an exceptional academic background (preferably in business, finance or communications)
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
EA License Number 13C6298
EA Personnel: Kash Sasi CEI: R2198661