Work hard. Have fun. No drama.
That’s what it says on the office walls of this homegrown integrated marketing communications agency, and they mean it!
This award-winning agency has a 60+ strong team in Singapore, delivering B2B marketing and B2B PR to some of the most innovative companies in the world.
They call themselves the most 'un-agency agency' you will ever work for.
What does this mean? You’ll get to:
- Work for bosses you can respect, and yet make fun of – in their face
- Support some of the most innovative (seriously cool) companies in the world
- Learn new stuff all the time, because we know we don’t know it all, and never will
- Work like hell, but have fun in the process (read: impromptu ‘band’ jams, meme-fests, courtyard/virtual hangouts, and lots of eating and drinking)
- Come to work in whatever you feel most comfortable in – as long as it’s legal and there aren’t any client commitments
- Not fill up any timesheet. Yes, you read it right. No. Timesheets.
The PR Manager, is responsible for overseeing, maintaining and deepening existing relationships with clients. They will work with several client accounts to optimize budgets and communications efforts, ensuring an integrated view across clients’ marketing communications programme. The PR Manager will provide project leadership and guidance to Executives and Coordinators assisting on the client account.
We're looking for seasoned PR professionals who are fascinated by technology, engineering, and innovation; and looking for a rewarding career helping B2B companies share their stories with people across Asia.
If you are someone who is an amazing communications professional, takes pride in cultivating a positive and nurturing work culture, believes in zero tolerance for office politics, and is the embodiment of servant leadership, you are the person we’re looking for.
The applicant will require the following:
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in communications, public relations, digital marketing and / or related fields, preferably with an agency background
- Experience in providing clients with day-to-day counsel across the communications program (media, social, digital), based on strong understanding of client needs and their business/competitive landscape
- Experience in developing/editing materials including bylines, social media copies, marketing content, email interview answers and commentaries, where necessary
- A collaborative and results-driven spirit with the ability to think strategically, creatively and holistically, and manage multiple priorities and work against deadlines
- Strong teamwork and ability to connect with and guide juniors in their day-to-day delivery
- Demonstrate strong leadership and ability to rally account/work teams
- Excellent writing, editing and media pitching skills
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
EA License Number 13C6298
EA Personnel: Kash Sasi CEI: R2198661