One of the largest independent communications and PR agencies in the world, with known expertise in the technology, health and consumer sector. Boasting a highly dynamic environment with a strong team of consultants, you will get to work in partnership across multiple teams from digital, creative to data towards helping some of the world's biggest brands achieve their communications objectives through integrated & holistic campaigns.
- Provide strategic counsel to key clients & serve as a trusted advisor on clients & competitors
- Manage & grow senior level client relationships
- Develop & execute integrated communication plans
- Serve as project manager in preparation & delivery of organic growth or new business proposal content & in-person pitch meetings
- Identify global, digital & social communication trends; educate clients/agency
- Manage junior level staff on global influencer processes & trends Digital & Social Acumen
- Manage career development & performance of direct reports
- Mentor and motivate staff with the goal of retention and development
- Manage up & educate senior staff on crisis issues, & client/team satisfaction
- A minimum of 4 years communications experience (branding, marketing, internal communications, external communications) across PR agencies and/or in-house roles
- Good understanding of the Asian media landscape including strong relationships with Singapore based reporters and media
- Track-record of running successful campaigns in Asia is a requirement
- Sound knowledge and interest in the Technology sector is a requirement
- Experience in community management, influencer engagement and social media campaigns is preferred
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) required. A second regional language such as Mandarin would be a bonus
- Any leadership experience mentoring a junior would be a bonus
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
EA License Number 13C6298
EA Personnel: Kash Sasi CEI: R2198661