They are a world-known international technology-driven business that offers a range of different services in the consumer market. They're building a premium digital payment unit to be based in Singapore. They have a presence across 40+ markets and still expanding!
Our client is looking to hire a Product Design Director to join their fast-growing team in APAC. It is a high-impact role with over 10 direct reports including Product Managers, UX researchers, Product Designers, etc. Key responsibility is to lead the scaling of the design team to the next level. The team is composed of highly-talented and passionate designers on a high-visibility project in the region, building products from an early stage.
Other responsibilities would include but would not be limited to:
- Build out the foundational UI and UX team; coach and mentor the team and identify necessary training and education required.
- Execute all phases of product design work such as user research, defining POC, executing UX flows, applying visual design systems, creating prototypes, creating production-ready designs, and participating/conducting usability testing
- Work closely with the product and engineering team to build a product that is aligned with the company’s strategy and vision.
- Advocate best design practices, inspire creativity and identify growth opportunities for the team.
- Constantly drive challenge-based collaboration to spur a high-performing culture that will develop high-quality products.
- At least 10 years experience in product management and at least 5+ years in a leadership capacity
- Significant product management and people management skills
- Experience in fast-paced environments like eCommerce, marketplace, fintech, Martech, and Adtech.
- Based in Singapore or willing to relocate to Singapore in the next 12 months
- A strong understanding of fintech or digital banking/payment products is a PLUS!
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Diane Dizon - R1325376
EA License Number: 13C6298