You will be part of the small specialist team in Singapore, supporting the senior team with the day-to-day account servicing and client counsel. Your responsibilities will include content creation, strategy and execution of campaigns to help achieve clients' business objectives around corporate communications, public affairs, crisis and issues management to capital markets comms. You will also be involved in research for existing clients as well as new business opportunities, and assisting with the preparation of materials such as presentations, press releases, key messages, Q&As, biographies, press kits etc.
- 3-6 years of PR experience, either agency/in-house or both
- Experience with client servicing and media relations
- Strong understanding of the business environment and current affairs, with good business acumen
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong research skills, with a good eye for detail
- Ability to manage and build relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Financial literacy and/or knowledge of financial & capital markets will be advantageous
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Candice Au Eong - R1877567
EA License Number: 13C6298