An international insurtech with a mission to build the world’s leading,
technology-enabled ecosystem for protection and insurance.
This business has a full suite of digital and data-driven capabilities, connecting insurers, distributors, and customers to make it easier and more efficient to buy and sell insurance and protection products.
Recently becoming a unicorn, this insurtech serves customers in multiple markets across North America, Asia, and Europe.
This is a 1-year contract with the possibility of converting to a permanent role.
This role will support internal and external communications in Asia.
You will be tasked with corporate communications, internal engagements, events, and content creation, among other exciting projects, to ultimately tell the story of the company, both online and off, inside and outside of the company.
This is a unique opportunity to work across a broad mix of multimedia formats and channels and communicate a variety of topics while working within a team where ‘storytelling’ and audience engagement is truly valued.
You will be responsible for supporting internal and external communications – including announcement planning, M&A communications, executive communications, media relations, corporate reputation building and branding, related events, and internal communications
Monitor the corporate communications across all our local entities, ensuring
governance, reputation management, and consistency of brand and
To include the development, coordination, and management of communications
across a range of traditional and new media formats, with a flair for creativity
and bringing the brand to life.
You will require the following qualifications and skills:
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of communications.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills.
- Passion for language and storytelling.
- The ability to work easily across cultures and geographies.
- Polished and professional communication skills - written and verbal.
- Ability to work at speed and multi-task with meticulous attention to detail.
- Positive, problem-solving, ‘own it’ attitude, always looking for ways to improve communications and learn new skills and platforms.
For you to be successful…
- The candidate should be a storyteller and a keen wordsmith.
- A people’s person with an outgoing personality.
- A natural organiser with project, change, and event management skills.
- Experience in video production and social media management.
- Digitally savvy with strong skills in PPT, and content management and digital
- design software are a bonus.
- Good grasp of broader marketing and brand disciplines.
- A self-starter and quick learner able to grasp complex corporate strategies and organisational structures with ease.
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Katie-Jo Green - R1441403
EA License Number: 13C6298