Our client is a financial services company, providing services in the niche area of media compliance and auditing and helping clients understand and achieve transparency. The company has presence in over 13 countries globally, and works with large brands, advertisers and agencies providing auditing services for every kinds of marketing spends.
The business in China is expanding and they are a looking for a seasoned auditor who has worked in media to grow and lead some of the client relationships in the China region.
- New business and existing business development.
- The overall delivery of key client audit assignments in China
- Support the Managing Director and business’s leadership by driving New Business opportunities (i.e. pitch submissions, meetings, presentations etc).
- Represent the company's services to clients and act as a lead point of contact externally.
- Overall responsibility for delivery of audit assignments in China:
- Review Client Agency contracts to identify contractual obligations and commitments to be audited.
- Liaise directly with marketing Agencies to schedule audit visits.
- Write and present audit reports to clients.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and marketing Agencies.
- Assist in development, translation and presentation of any international documents or presentations on behalf of the company to clients in China
- Excellent communication skills to connect with people in different contexts
- 6-10+ years finance experience within advertising services
- Full CPA or equivalent qualification is mandatory
- An understanding of marketing Agency commercial models and contracts.
- Experience in working with marketing Agency finance systems and processes.
- An attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- Ability to work as part of a small team and be flexible in approach to fulfilling your duties.
- A natural ability to problem solve to your own initiative.
- Strong client management experience, you do not need to have prior sales/ business development experience as long as there is interest
- Fluency in Mandarin and English
For interested applicants please write to Rina at firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License: 13C6298