- Experienced and knowledgeable in doing full set of accounts
- General office administrative duties
- Develop, implement, and review office and administrative policies and procedures to facilitate office efficiency
- Liaise with auditor, tax agent, corporate secretary for company matters and related issues.
- Responsible for ensuring proper documentation
- Other adhoc or additional tasks or duties as per delegated by the Management as it considers necessary
Education & Experience:
- Minimum Diploma holder in relevant fields.
- At least 3 years of experience in a Managerial / Supervisory level
- Familiar in account, administration and office management
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office & accounting software
- Good written and communication skills both in English and Mandarin
- Organise and meticulous
- 5 days work week