Our client is an award-winning global integrated communications agency. Mid-sized, yet global, they are a digital and social by design agency, producing creative campaigns for local, regional and global clients. In doing so, they solve business problems and help their client navigate an ever-evolving landscape through a unique blend of creativity and technology.
Our global PR and comms agency client is looking for a seasoned and creative Account Director to steward existing key client relationships identify, lead campaigns, foster talent and drive new business growth opportunities. You will be working on a mix of clients across Hospitality, Financial Services and Technology.
The AD will be responsible for the development of communication plans in collaboration with others across the business; day-to-day management of client teams and senior client counsel; building and growing client relationships; leading, coaching and developing account teams; new business; team planning; and financial management of client accounts.
- At least 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in Communications preferably at top tier agencies or client roles
- Proven track record in managing projects with an acute understanding of client budget management and forecasting
- Experience in preparing new business proposals with superior writing and verbal communications skills
- Stay up to date with emerging technologies and trends and demonstrates an understanding of how they integrate into communications programs
- Understanding of global sector trends, with a focus on Asia / South East Asia region and the ability to draw insights from this understanding to counsel clients
- Experience in creative, channel-neutral thinking that puts the audience first – counselling clients to push boundaries and deliver work with purpose
- Exceptional client relationship management
- Experience working with different skillsets (creatives/planners)
- Strong people management and inspiring leadership skills – be a positive role model for leadership values and behaviours, a strong people advocate and developer of future talent
- Help transform account handlers into Client Strategists who are channel neutral, social by design and grounded in earned
- Able to participate in the development and adoption of new products, services, Zeno IP and thought leadership materials
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
EA License Number 13C6298
EA Personnel: Kash Sasi CEI: R2198661